You would think this happened in a foreign country but this incident was right here in the US.
This video shows a botfly. Normally they lay their eggs underneath the skin of warm-blooded animals, like horses, so that the larvae can hatch and grow. This video shows the larva of a botfly that accidentally laid its eggs inside a human. There is nothing worse or more unnatural and afterwards I felt nauseous. That is why there is a little advisory here: Not For The Faint Of Heart.
It looks like a pimple. This guy was bitten by a fly and thought it was just a trifle. But under closer inspection it became clear: they would need to use a set of tweezers.